- College: University of Scranton; B.S. 1985
- Law School: Ohio Northern University School of Law; 1988 Juris Doctorate
Licensed to Practice
- Attorney, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Licensed to Practice Statewide within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Member: Gettysburg Battlefield Foundation
- Auxiliary Board: Gettysburg Battlefield Preservation Association;
- Member: Adams County Historical Society
- Board of Trustees: Everhart Museum, Scranton Pennsylvania;
- Knights of Columbus: First Class
- Member: Pennsylvania Fraternal Order of State Police
Originally from Scranton, partner Frank Mroczka has made real estate law his focus for three decades.Frank has handled all facets of real estate law, from vigorously representing his clients in litigation throughout the courts of Pennsylvania, to complex commercial and residential closings for buyers, sellers and representation of lenders.As early as 2003, Frank has been called as an expert witness to testify within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania relating to real estate and title insurance law.
Complex real estate issues may be part of each case’s unique facts and circumstances.Devising creative solutions can address the issues at hand for his current clients and be proactively applied for the benefit of all future clients.